Sunday, July 15, 2012

could it be?

Hi! again.
Blogging from a friend's hostel. Yes, it's been holiday for weeks now, but here I am in UNIMAS. I guess it doesn't matter where it is, as long as I get to hang out with my friends. Living at home sometimes drive me crazy. I rarely talk with my family. Yeah we always gather around during dinner and talk about stuff, but most of the time I just listen to them. Then, back to room doing nothing. I'm a bit reserved at home, the only time I opened myself up to others are only when I'm with friends. I don't know how it turns out like, but that's pretty much how I roll. Weekend is pretty much a getaway for me so I can't go sleepover and hang out and most importantly, talk then others would listen to my story without degrading me or anything like that.

Anyway it's been fun this weekend, my friend came all the way from Bintulu just to meet us. Though we didn't go to Rainfest, well, we had fun in our own way. =) Watched The Amazing Spiderman which is totally amazing. At first, kinda worried because my other friend said it was boring.. hmm, maybe superhero movies are ain't her thing. We also just strolling around the malls, do what girls always do, shopping. Window shopping to be exact because I'm broke now, so can't buy those gorgeous heels. It's been a while since the last heel I bought.

Later in the morning will go for a little trip to Simunjan to visit my grandparents. I honestly have any feeling about the trip. I'm not that excited, but not that frustrated either. So I guess I'll just go with the flow. My dad told me that we'll leaving on 9 am, but my dad never been punctual on anything. Still I have to wake up early to drive back to home.

This blog post is totally unnecessary at all. There is no purpose writing this, but I just feel to write anything.

No comments: