Friday, April 15, 2011

poker face~~


Do you know, human being in general are undeniably awesome. There are lots of abilities we do have that we never noticed before. And recently I've found one amusing ability that I never thought I own..(bangga diri la tok)

I am amused by myself actually on how well I am in suppressing all the emotions beyond the smile that I wear everyday. Especially yesterday. Those emotions were wearing me down, but somehow manage to keep the smile =) as for advantages, its better for everyone else. Negativity isn't good. It drags me and everyone around me down. And I don't like that. Look at the bright side, smiling (even its just a pretend) could make this world a little bit better place to live.

On the downside, if it used too often, it somehow killing ourselves inside with no one knows about it. And, yes, it sucks. Imagine how sucks it to be in the crowd with everyone else but you're alone, and it is lonely. =(

Anyway, it is best recommended not to get used with it. There always reason for things to happen, and lets be optimistic =)

p/s: this post macam note-to-self plak.. XD

1 comment:

ciK LyndaWawa said...

sabar banyak2 sis.....nway..gud luck..huhuhu