Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Journal.

I always have idea what to write. But I don't really write that much in this blog. It just scripted at the back of my mind. It happens when I'm walking or in the middle of something. I saw things, or hear things, or whatever event happened, I always throw my own opinion and commentary based on my perspective. Of course it only happens in my mind. When I'm sit in front of my laptop, ready to write, nothing comes out. Maybe I'm just not a word person. Like right now. To be honest, there are tonnes of things scattered in my brain right now, I just don't know how to express it in words. 

So that's where the thought of journal came. I thought I should have a journal. A daily journal where I can put down whatever in my mind right at that moment. I never have a diary or journal before. So it might be awesome to have one..  Maybe I'll start to have one this year. Maybe not. Who knows. 

Is anyone keeping their diary these days? I have a very conservative idea,eh? hahaha. Well, November is coming. I'm excited and terrified at the same time to make some changes in my life. Here comes 22! :D

No comments: