Monday, October 22, 2012

the one that got away

do u ever have this one in your life? because I think I do.
It starts with..  I know this guy. from a friend of mine. We met and we dated each other for a while. Until one point, for some reason, I made a choice and walk away. I guess I was young back then, thus I don't understand much on love. Not that I'm totally understand about it, but I learned a lot these past few years.

I guess, maybe  that kind of guy is the one I'm looking for. He knows me. Simple things about me. What I like, what I don't like, even the things that I'm not aware doing it. One thing I learned from knowing him is to appreciate little things happen around you. To enjoy life a little more. Because the most unforgettable memories about him were the spontaneous, unplanned, simple things we do together. :D

Well, next time, for the next guy, I shall learn how to commit myself, to share, and to be more open up to others. Be more accepting other. Little details sometimes matter the most.  He might be the one that got away, but if I met someone like him, I'll stay.

No comments: