Saturday, June 22, 2013

keep calm and keep writing

I want to write a lot of things, but I have no idea what to write, so I copied these questions and answer it

1. What was the highlight of your week?
//final exam. I am totally mentally exhausted.

2. Whose car were you in last?
//my sister's. Which most of the time, I'm the one who drive. 

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
//no idea. I never planned anything like this. hahahaha

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
//green-ish grey. 

5. How long is your hair?
//short. 

6. Are you good looking?
//yes. I think. 

7. Last movie you watched?
//Children who chase lost voices from deep below. It has Japan title but I don't know how to spell it. It's an Japan Anime film. It's an emotional movie.

8. Who were you with?
//while watching the movie? alone. 

9. Last thing you ate?
//double cheese burger.

10. Last thing you drank?
//mineral water. because it's freaking hot today

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
//couple years ago. I think.

12. Who came over last?
//hmmmm..... somehow I don't understand this question. 0.0. Someone, please enlighten me.

13. Are you happy right now?
//i think so. I try live happily every now and then.

14. What did you say last?
//"mmm." *nodding head* I was agreeing to something.

15. Where is your phone?
//in my bag.

16. What color are your eyes?
//pitch black. 

17. Are you left-handed?
//nope. I am right-handed, but I can use my left hand pretty well too.

18. Spell your name without vowels:
//thy?

19. Do you have any pets?
//nope. I don't feel like to have one, anyway.

20. Favorite Vacation?
//hmmm.. any vacation I have with my friends.

21. What do you dislike currently?
//annoying people. 

22. What are you listening to?
//commercial breaks from tv. I just listen to it rather than watching it.

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
//a boyfriend. eh, it's not a thing. well, my own car, my own place.

24. What is your favorite scent?
//ocean. or after rain

25. Who makes you happiest?
//my friends. rayyan. 

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
//watching anime I think

27. When is your birthday?
//November 9th.

28. Who has the same phone as you?
//I've no idea. I guess people more into Iphone or Samsung, so I haven't found someone use the same phone as me. yet.

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
//wow. It's been a while. Let's see, it was around the time that everyone busy with fyp reports. So May 2012?

30. Do you read your horoscope?
//seldom. If I came across to it, I will read it.

31. Where was the last place you bought something?
//Green Shop. I bought Pringles and a can of Nescafe Mocha.

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
//It's fine. I keep it growing for now.

33. Do you bite your nails?
//Usually not.

34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
// No. I'm a student. and I'm broke

35. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
//same as above.

36. Myspace or facebook?
//Facebook. Is Myspace still exist?

37. How fast have you driven a car?
//100 something km/hr. But I usually drive slow.

38. Have you ever smoked?
//Yes. I was. Being experimental, they said. pfft.

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
//art. hahaha. I always anticipating art class.

40. Do you have Verizon?
//I don't think so. What is Verizon anyway?

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
//someone who work hard for his dream. who can knows me well. Truthfully I don't have any ideals. Heart wants what the heart wants. So, it's hard to say specifically.

42. Do you have any hidden talents?
//hmmm. no. Or maybe I haven't figured it out yet.

43. Favorite Song?
//Madness. by Muse. or Still into You. by Paramore.

44. Do you like to sing at all?
//yes, despite having no talent at all.

45. Dream Job?
//Saving the world. hahahaha.

46. Where does most of your family live?
//sarawak..

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
//I do have siblings.

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
//maybe. 

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
//where's my phone?

50. Do you drink?
//yes. it's a human need after all.

51. Know any other languages?
//I do. I know a little bit of French, Japanese and also German. I'm not sure if I can converse it well though.

52. Ever write a coded message?
//sarcastic yes, but coded no. I'm not that creative to put up something like that.

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
//do you mean married? no. I don't. but if you mean have I go to other people's weddings, yes.

54. Do you have any children?
//nope...I'm still too young to be a mother.

55. Did you take a nap today?
//No. It's a long day to me.

56. Who has the same birthday as you?
//a senior and a junior(which is the same age as me) in my secondary school. my own friend, Biya.

57. Ever met anyone famous before?
//yes I have.

58. Do you want to be famous one day?
//No. I don't. I don't think I like to be in the limelight.

59. Any Pet Peeves?
//hmmm.. a lot though.

60. Are you multitasking right now?
//nope.. not on this moment.

61. Do you like Britany Spears?
//Britany? do u mean britney? I do like her. I was a fan of her, but not so much now. 

62. What is your least favorite chore?
//laundry. hahahahah

63. Last place you drove your car?
//airport.

64. Ever been out of the country?
//no. sadly.

65. Where were you born?
//miri, sarawak

66. Could you handle being in the military?
//I don't think so. I'm not fit for hardcore tough activities like that.

67. What is your average cell phone bill?
//I don't know. Sometimes, I can last rm30 for few months, and sometimes I can finished Rm30 in a week

68. Who are you thinking about right now?
//No one in particular.

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
//yesterday. During hangout with my friends.

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
//now I think I only have around 6-7 pair of shoes. I wasn't much of a collector.

71. Are your toes always painted?
//nope..

72. How many piercings do you have?
//now.. 3. 

73. What are you doing today?
//like my previous post, waiting.

74. Have you ever been gambling?
//never.

75. When is the last time you updated your page?
//Blogger page? I'm updating it currently. Facebook, twitter and instagram are updated regularly. 

76. Do you like rollercoasters?
//i want to ride it!!! I never get the chance though.

77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
//not yet.

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
//A lot. Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail because she is freaking badass.

79. Last thing you cooked?
//grill fish?

80. How's the weather?
//terrible. It's hazy these few days, so it is hot all day long.

81. Do you e-mail?
//when needed..

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
//drop it. the screen cracked. stupid.

83. Last time you were sick?
//currently. hahaha

84. What states have you lived in?
//sarawak

85. Do you wish you could move?
//i moved all the time.. hahahha

86. Do you take all the QuizPox.com quizzes?
//huh?

87. What is your dream car?
//hmm.. honda city. or Kia I don't know the name, but I saw it once at my faculty. My lecturer's new car.

88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have?
//i did. But then I think it was stupid. So I moved on.

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
//anywhere but here. It's too tense here.

90. Are you happy with your life?
//YES.pretty much.

No comments: