Tuesday, November 15, 2011

holiday itu cuti

one week of break. lots and lots of things happen during a week. Some were awesome some are bleehh..Well, although there is good internet connection at my home, still malas nak blog. I don't know why. So let's me summarize up things happen during this holiday.

1. Hari Raya Aidil Adha
one of the most memorable moments that I have with my family. First of all, everyone go back this time, which is cool because, it's getting harder to gather around even in holiday. We celebrate it in Mukah, our family style. hehehe. Indulging in seafood barbeque despite the allergic. I rela makan ubat, yang penting, delliiiccioous! Didn't go to the beach this time due to a very scary ribut at the evening, instead I just go to sleep. My mom also booked a masseuse for us, then we have massage treatment kampung style. It was great since I was so tense before holiday.

2. Birthday
yeap, my birthday. Last Wednesday. no celebration. It's my 21st birthday and no celebration. A bit upset though but can't blame it, my family does not really celebrate birthday. The first time I celebrate my birthday was with my friend. Sad, no? So the next day, my brother asked me to go to carwash, cuci itu kancil. I took that opportunities to wander the city alone. XD Ask me 2 tahun lepas to do this, I would say it is crazy, no way I want to wander the city alone. But you know what, sometime, it helps ease your mind. Yeah probably people stare at you, but who cares, right? I did enjoyed my little tour. I go in and out kedai, browsing different stuffs dijual. I even masuk in saloon randomly and ask for a haircut. Yeap, I cut my hair. heheheh:) I always randomly cut my hair. Then last Saturday, I went to Saberkas bought a new laptop as my own birthday gift. ^__^ Last year I got myself le E72, this year I get myself a... wait for it... SONY VAIO. awsome! hehehhe. I picked my favorite colour, which is blue. (I want white actually but they have no stock.:/)

3. Work progress
nothing.nein.zero. isk. I totally not suppose to holiday. haiseh. Anything pun xda progress. I just started doing work last night. haiseh. That is depressing.

anyway, holiday is over and I'm pretty backed up with works so pretty busy this week. Gosh. I want to edit this blog but I have other things that more important to do.

=.= dah busy sibuk nak komplen.boring pun sibuk nak komplen jugak. apalah nak jadi. eh, aku post dalam English balik la. hahaha isk.rojak rojak.

No comments: