Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm sad.

I haven't felt like this for a long time. The last time masa 1st time jadi JPK dulu. now macam deja vu plak. I'm sad for a lot of reasons. Its tangled up in my mind all day long. sigh. Entah how to explain. All my life, I always avoid conflicts. That's how I've been raised. I don't go look for troubles. I'm not that adventurous like that. Living cowardly you might say. Not that I care. but yeah, I don't like conflict, because solving it is exhausting.
Another thing about me is I am loyal. I don't intend of boasting or what, but yeah I am loyal. I loyal to what I believe in. And what I believe in is friendship. And whenever my friends need me, I always tried my best to be there. So when my friends having rough time, it's hard for me to ignore about it. Say anything you want but that is what I am. I wish I am stronger so I can get through this.. haiseh.

No comments: