Friday, November 4, 2011

post penunggu.

post ini wujud because I'm waiting for my dad to picks me up. Holiday.. yeah. okey, nampak sangat tak ikhlas. Actually I don't feel any excitement about the holiday.. No counting days on so forth. Being depressed about fyp and midterm lately ruined a little bit of my holiday's mood. With issues going around recently, totally kills the mood. haiseh. but I shall enjoy it because I'll be bertapa in lab during semester break.huhuhu.. Going back to Mukah this Raya, oh yeah! I can play along with my cute cousins :) Rindu dorang.

On the other matter. My birthday during holiday again.. hehehe :) sadly I won't be around with my friends. Since most of the time my birthday celebration was with my friends, dgn family x sangat. but still at least it's not in exam week. :)

what else? hmm.. Selamat bercuti to everyone. Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslim friends and to me too :) Maaf Zahir Batin. buang yang keruh ambillah yang jernih. peace no war. :)

No comments: