Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Truth about me. I guess.

I have nothing to do. My friend posted this in facebook, so I've decided to give it a go. I've done this before but let's update some of the information, shall we? :)

WHAT WAS YOUR:


1. last beverage = tea

2. last phone call = Mom.
3. last text message = Vann.
4. last song you listened to = Diamonds- Rihanna
5. last time you cried = yesterday. after tengok MyHime. destiny surely being cruel.

HAVE YOU EVER:


6. dated someone twice = yup.

7. been cheated on = yup
8. kissed someone & regretted it = nope
9. lost someone special = I guess so.
10. been depressed = yeap.. 2010 never been kind to me. Sigh.
11. been drunk and threw up = mmmuahhahahahha.. I guess so. crazy times indeed.

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:


12. Blue

13. Red
14. Black

LAST YEAR (2012), HAVE YOU:


15. Made a new friend = lots!

16. Fallen out of love = nope I think.
17. Laughed until you cried = Countless! :D
18. Met someone who changed you = hmmmm... I'm not sure if what changes me is just this person
19. Found out who your true friends were = I think I know who they are long ago.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = people talks, so I don't bother to find out about it.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = yeah~ 

GENERAL:


22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = 90% 

24. Do you have any pets = Nope. My family wasn't pet-friendly. except my little sister. 
25. Do you want to change your name = Nope. My name is fine.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = eating out with my family. having fun with my friends. Funny though I can't remember about that...
27. What time did you wake up today = 11 something. =.="
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = reading. I can't sleep, so might as well read something..
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = graduate. gosh I can't wait! :D
30. Last time you saw your Mother = last night. 
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = hmmm.. my weight. life is fine now. Not perfect, but it's fine. 
32. What are you listening to right now = sounds of kipas....
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = maybe. Had I? Not that I can recall.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = results. :(
35. Most visited webpage = Yahoo. (Suprisingly)
37. Nickname = Athy, Atey, Taytay, Taaaaayyyyy~~~
38. Relationship Status = Single. Unless being a devoted girlfriend of Bigbang TOP count as a relationship :)
39. Zodiac sign = Scorpio
40. Male or Female = Female
41. Elementary = SK Agama Miri/SK Agama Sibu
42. High School = SMK Agama Sibu
43. College = LABUAN MATRICULATION COLLEGE!
44. Hair color = Black-ish.
46. Height = =.=" why oh why? 155? plus minus.
47. Do you have a crush on someone = obviously. It's fun to have a crush on someone. :D
48. What do you like about yourself? = being me. hahahhaha.. ntahla. 
50. Tattoos = none. 
51. Righty or lefty= both. but right is the dominant.

FIRSTS :


52. First surgery = Around 4 y.o. I have Harry Potter scars :D(I don't think I should be proud of that)

53. First piercing = my ears. 6 y.o. Then it irritates me, so I don't wear any earrings, until 18 y.o
54. First best friend = Hartini. we were friends since tadika. sampe I pindah Sibu
55. First sport you joined = Bola Jaring. But I was more into athletic though..
56. First vacation = Pulau Pinang. I was still in my mom's womb. HahahahhaXD
58. First pair of trainers = hmmmm... dunno.

RIGHT NOW:


59. Eating = tadi. sandwiches..

60. Drinking/Swallowing = nope.. 
61. I'm about to = garu my forehead, thinking of the answer..
62. Listening to = still the sounds of Kipas
63. Waiting for = for now, I don't wait for anything. 

YOUR FUTURE :


64. Want kids? = ABSOLUTELY! who doesn't 

65. Get Married? = (using Snape's cynical tone) Obviously..
66. Career? = Engineer? That part of me haven't decided yet..

WHICH IS BETTER(FUTURE PARTNER) :


67. Lips or eyes = eyes

68. Hugs or kisses= both? ;)
69. Shorter or taller = TALLER.. I'm a not-so-tall person, so I prefer guys taller than me :)
70. Older or Younger = Older. 
71. Romantic or spontaneous = both? Isn't being spontaneous is romantic?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = hmmm.. don't really think about that. I don't mind either way..
73. Sensitive or loud= sensitive I think.
74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = mischievous ;p

HAVE YOU EVER :


76. Kissed a stranger = nope. 

77. Drank hard liquor = Don't think so..
78. Lost glasses/contacts = always. =.="
79. Sex on first date = no. Thanks God no.
80. Broke someone's heart = MAYBE. well.. it's inevitable.
81. Had your own heart broken = not something that I like to be reminded about.
82. Been arrested = is been caught by warden count? hahahha if it counts then my answer would be a lot!
83. Turned someone down = sigh. plenty of time.
84. Cried when someone died= yes. I think. but not at that moment. most of the time it was during the flashbacks.
85. Fallen for a friend = my class filled with boys, so it's inevitable (I love using this word!)

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


86. Yourself = when I needed to. You never know what a person can be when motivated..

87. Miracles = I guess so.
88. Love at first sight = nope. I think that would be just a crush. To fall in love for someone you just see, is kinda ridiculous to me..
89. Heaven = YES! 
90. Santa Claus = nope.
91. Kiss on the first date = nope. as well.
92. Angels = all da time!

No comments: