Thursday, September 9, 2010

finding way

Raya is tomorrow. Super yeay!! walaupun penat but I think its worth..Family gathering.. and I saw all my cousins grown up. (sounds like I'm old)=.=" anyway, all the shopping, the cooking and the baking is done.. Its time to have fun. =)

I learned new abbreviation during this holiday. OMG!! thats it? sound familiar right but it stands for "Oh Menarik Giler!!!" hahaha.. its came out during my shopping session with my sisters....

I seriously is out of idea. It started as a prank but it gotten so big then lots of people think its real so I don't know how to stop it. Maybe someday I just come out and say, "hey guys, no worries its just a prank!". When? I don't know.. ehehehhe

mm I have no more idea to write.. so Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri y'all!!

No comments: