Thursday, November 11, 2010

dear romeo

bad day? not really.. you know when things pretty much upsetting you the whole time you got tired with it.. then it comes to the point when its just too much, and you can't take it anymore so then you just start to ignore everything...
Its a part of grieving I guess.. I become too angry, too upset.. too I don't know.. til theres no more room left to feel anything else.. So when we start to ignore those feeling, we barely feel anything..

so to not making it any worse I go blogwalking. When I read Syam's blog I listened to a very sweet song.. Lullaby-Dear Juliet

You can rest easy tonight
everything is gonna be alright, i promise
go to sleep and dream of me tonight
everything may not be perfect, but at least we tried

so tonight

sweet dreams and sleep tight
i've been trying so hard, can't get you out of my mind
and if this is how it has to be, just promise you won't forget me
and i'll leave you with this lullaby tonight

i know that this hurts you, it hurts me too
i wish there was something i could do to make it easier for you
sometimes it's tough, too soon to call it love but i wanted to
yeah i wanted to, but it's too late now to say all the wonderful things that i thought of you

i think about him when I listened to this..

dear you,

yes I love you but I won't tell you. because I don't think you are too and it will ruins everything in between. I just want to keep things like this. Yeah, I'm selfish like that..

xoxo,
me


random: I want to buy new hp la.. this hp mala jak rosak

2 comments:

ciK LyndaWawa said...

best juak lirik lagu ya aih...=) nice2..

kenal sama saya?
hehehe

taytay said...

kenal~ heheheheh... best sweet lagu ya