Wednesday, November 10, 2010

reality hits you

yeah it is. hard. and its sucks. well lets wrap it up...

Yesterday was my birthday.. yippee~~ I'm turning 20 now.. but hold on, today I'm 360 degree mood change.. not happy today so better saving the happy post later..

now.. I don't know how I feel...
misery? not really..
sad? na-ah~
It just my heart aches~ my mood were pretty down even before my birthday.. but I vowed not to be sad, not to cry not on that day. not on my birthday.. I don't want my friends to see it so I kinda letting them to cheers me and have fun...

today, terserempak my ex-bf at kfc. =.=!!! after that, all the happiness that I tried to hold on to washed away~
.
.
.
.
again my heart aches...

i just totally hate this..

yesterday was a blast and I had all the fun but today back to reality. I really just want to stay at that state, can I? I can't because then when reality hits me, I'll crashed. shattered to pieces.

2 comments:

ciK LyndaWawa said...

yer...

gik maseh sayang ka?hehehe

taytay said...

x.. hahahah.. xda sayang gk..