Tuesday, July 20, 2010

heart talk~

just wondering. for those who know me in real life, am I look like somebody in a relationship?

Recently, people around me keep asking me about who's the guy, or why I didn't go out for dates..

Guys, why don't you believe me? I'm not in any relationship for now, I do have some boy friends (well, my class has a lot of boys) but none of them are special one. I do have considered the idea of having boyfriend, but I don't think its soon enough. I don't know if I'm ready to go through it again.

To my friends, I don't know where you got that story, but trust me its just a rumor. Ahahaha.. Rasa macam artis, tiba2 ada rumors.. kikiki

Random: this is my third post for today.. That's what happen when I stay in room for the whole day. No class..=.="

Just now, attending a meeting. About the activities and also KESUMAS. Since I become the member of this association so sudden, even I don't know about it, not much contribution from me. Except about the player selection for basketball teams. I just give my idea.

There's many things in my heart, but truly, I don't know how to put it in words. Sigh. Welcome to real world I think. I hate to be in such complicated situation.




No comments: