Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Its over

Finally!! After ups and downs for.. emm.. 5 days, its finally over. Honestly I don't care if I win or not. And officially I become JPK treasurer by vote counts. Its an irony tragically, since I never liked mathematics or whatever related to calculation. Good thing I'm not the secretary. hehehhe =)
No more campaign, manifesto or speeches need to be done which to me is relieved, but the assignments keep piling up. With 2 projects have been briefed and there's another gonna be up ahead, I guess third year's is all about busy. I can't imagine how it feels when I've become fourth year next year.

HOWEVER! I still sick.. huhuh.. still got flu, and my voice still sounds different. Maybe tomorrow will be getting better. I hope.

Actually, recently, I've been taking a lot of pictures ( even though with the fever ) but all of it from other people cameras, so I guess I'll have to wait for it..

And I felt good LOL-ing hard with friends just now. FSTS's jokes and FK jokes when combined will cause a big laugh..And, of course teaching my friend Sarawak's words is funny because its hard to explain.. hoho

No comments: