Monday, July 19, 2010

thinking hard.

Pfft~ My body sores. And its just day one of volleyball training. I never played volleyball before but it might be a good thing to change once in a while. And yes I exhausted because of the tight schedule.

Hmm.. about the topic, sigh... Making decision is surely hard. After one thing, comes another thing. I seriously have to make decision fast. And that is tiring. I have no idea what is best for me.. I want to go for it but the commitment and responsibilities it brings, I afraid I might not be able to fulfill it. But this might be also my last chance. Next year I'm gonna be final year, so involving too much might be not appropriate for the time. So this is hard man~

Only option is to pray may what I decide is gonna bring goods for me =)

Sigh.


No comments: