Friday, June 4, 2010

HD in the radar =)

Random fact before start: No, I'm not homesick. I just love this song. Duh, I don't need particular mood or reason to listen this song.


I think most people know this song. This is one of beautiful song sang by Michael Buble. Who's Michael Buble? (Who doesn't knows him o.O? )


this is him, Michael Buble. My future boyfriend.. kidding. The picture is not captured by me, its from Google Image.

I love his voice, it melts me because it is sexy. And hands up in the air for those in the same frequency with my mind; he is one hot, sexy not to mention uber-cute British guy. or Canadian. Whatever, the point is, he is hot. The fact that his music genre is different from typical pop nowadays is amusing and adorable. Plus jazz and blues is so me! I have a lot of songs from him in my mp3 playlist besides than Paramore's, Glee's, Adele's, Corrinne Bailey Rae's, Demi Lovato's (yeah, I'm a fan of hers too) and other artistes as well. All the songs by him make me day-dreaming, wishing I have a boyfriend like him. God, I pray for it.Hard. *cross-finger*

I don't really know much about his personal life tho, as I'm just too lazy to google it up. So if you want to know more about him, google it up on your own hahaha or just click here.

notakaki: HD means Hot Dude ^__^ A lots of hot dudes will be coming IF I'm rajin enough to post something about them here.


No comments: